FAQ

What does it cost to attend?
The conference is FREE! There is no cost to attend, but you are urged to become a member of ACSS to support future professional development opportunities for educators across the state. Join here: https://www.oerproject.com/account/event-registration?eventid=24

Are there clock hour fees?
There are no fees for clock hours. You will be provided a certificate for clock hours that you can turn into your school or enter into ShoeBox.

How many clock hours can I earn?
You can earn up to 6 clock hours by attending the entire conference. To receive clock hours, you must complete all of the following steps:

1. Register for the conference using your ACSS membership email or your school email. 

2. Attend the conference via Zoom link. Hours are awarded based on minutes logged into the conference. Attendees must log in via a laptop/desktop computer, as a phone sign-in will register with a phone number, not a valid name.

3. Complete the conference survey. This generates a clock hour completion form for attendees to verify conference attendance.

How do I join the conference?
We will post links to the Zoom rooms for each session on this website. Click on the links via a laptop or desktop computer to join.

I will be late or I will have to log off early. How do I learn about the content in the sessions I missed?
All sessions will be recorded and made available following the conference. You will be able to access the recordings from the Sessions page.

Don't forget
to register!