Inquiry Design Model

I've been using the C3 teachers design model for the past few years. While I think it is very useful, does anyone have other resources for how to organize inquiry units?

#OERScavengerhunt

Top Replies

Parents
  • Hi Alley! I use the 5E inquiry model. It is something that was developed in a science classroom, but can be easily adapted to a history classroom. I've been doing so for the last few years and it has worked well.

If you look at the image below, you'll see a table that explains the 5E process nicely and has examples of activities for each part. There are a lot of 5E resources out there online. It's adaptable to a short class period or stretched out for extended research. Let me know if you have any questions!  

• Hi Alley! I use the 5E inquiry model. It is something that was developed in a science classroom, but can be easily adapted to a history classroom. I've been doing so for the last few years and it has worked well.

If you look at the image below, you'll see a table that explains the 5E process nicely and has examples of activities for each part. There are a lot of 5E resources out there online. It's adaptable to a short class period or stretched out for extended research. Let me know if you have any questions!  

Children
No Data