Sneak Preview of the OER Conference for Social Studies Summer Book Club!

Hi All!

We are so excited to share that we'll be hosting a book club for Sam Wineburg's Why Learn History (When It’s Already on Your Phone)next month. More details will come your way on June 30th, but we wanted to give you a sneak peek into one of our exciting events leading up to the OC for SS August 3 and 4.  

Now’s the perfect time to grab your copy and dive into some summer reading.  Check back at the end of the month for more information! 

We look forward to hearing your thoughts about the book! Happy reading! 

Top Replies

• I'm really *REALLY* excited about this book club. I've read this book at least four times and have given copies to many of my colleagues. This book - along with a small handful of others - is absolutely…

Parents
  • I'm really *REALLY* excited about this book club. I've read this book at least four times and have given copies to many of my colleagues. This book - along with a small handful of others - is absolutely essential reading for anyone who teaches history (K-16+). I want to share all the reasons why this book has been so impactful, but I also don't want to spoil the book for those who haven't read it. Needless to say, I'll be participating with enthusiasm in these conversations. What a wonderful selection!

• I'm really *REALLY* excited about this book club. I've read this book at least four times and have given copies to many of my colleagues. This book - along with a small handful of others - is absolutely essential reading for anyone who teaches history (K-16+). I want to share all the reasons why this book has been so impactful, but I also don't want to spoil the book for those who haven't read it. Needless to say, I'll be participating with enthusiasm in these conversations. What a wonderful selection!

Children
No Data
Don't forget
to register!