Nice to Meet You! OC for SS Introductions

The 2022 OER Conference for Social Studies provides the opportunity to connect with people from around the globe who share a love for education. Share where you’re from in the comments below. Let’s see how many countries are represented at the conference! 

Top Replies

• I am incredibly excited to attend the OER Conference for Social Studies for the second time. This event is a wonderfull opportunity for educators from around the globe to connect with each other and learn…

• Hello from northern Michigan! Looking forward to connecting with others and getting inspired to start a new school year at the OC this year!

• Greetings from Los Angeles, CA! I teach BHP at the 6th grade level.

Parents
  • I'm Amanda, I teach World History in NJ, as well as Latin II, Latin III, and AP Latin. This is my 1st year teaching history (as you can see I'm a Latin teacher)... OER seems to be the way to go, as I won't have to create my own stuff for a first timer...

• I'm Amanda, I teach World History in NJ, as well as Latin II, Latin III, and AP Latin. This is my 1st year teaching history (as you can see I'm a Latin teacher)... OER seems to be the way to go, as I won't have to create my own stuff for a first timer...

Children
No Data
Don't forget
to register!