Hunting

It’s wanting to know “everything and the kitchen sink” in order to teach my 6th grade SS class.

Top Replies

• You're definitely in the right place,  ! Have fun at the OC for SS and let us know if we can help you out with your course / planning / classroom!

• This is a great place to be! What topics are you teaching in your 6th grade SS class? Will you be following the World History Project curriculum?

• Hi  ! I see that you are also a middle school teacher. What grade do you teach? I use BHP with my 6th graders. I hope you found the conference to be useful. I'm feeling energized and enthusiastic…

Parents
  • Hi  ! I see that you are also a middle school teacher. What grade do you teach? I use BHP with my 6th graders. I hope you found the conference to be useful. I'm feeling energized and enthusiastic about this school year. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I find it helpful to put ideas here in the community because the feedback and suggestions really raise the level of my plans.

• Hi  ! I see that you are also a middle school teacher. What grade do you teach? I use BHP with my 6th graders. I hope you found the conference to be useful. I'm feeling energized and enthusiastic about this school year. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I find it helpful to put ideas here in the community because the feedback and suggestions really raise the level of my plans.

Children
No Data
Don't forget
to register!