What will you be teaching this year?

The 2022 OER Conference for Social Studies Live Discussions and Track Talks cover a wide range of topics and subjects that are valuable to teachers across multiple grades and disciplines. What subject and grade level are you teaching this school year?

Top Replies

• I’ll be teaching World History and Geography to sophomores, along with Psychology, AP Psychology, and AP World History to juniors and seniors. 

Of course, it’s great to connect with others teaching…

• I am teaching tenth grade Modern World History and Modern World History for Newcomers, which will provide support for newly arrived emerging bi-lingual speakers. 

• I will teach Big History to freshmen and AP Human Geography and Women's Studies to sophomores, juniors and seniors.

Parents
  • I will be teaching 9th Grade World History and 10th Grade Civics this year.  I bring a lot of the skills and  topics from World History into my Civics course and it is great to see students utilizing prior knowledge and skills to access their learning. 

• I will be teaching 9th Grade World History and 10th Grade Civics this year.  I bring a lot of the skills and  topics from World History into my Civics course and it is great to see students utilizing prior knowledge and skills to access their learning. 

Children
No Data
Don't forget
to register!