Anonymous
Parents
  • That we both used and will use our talents in order to help them.  And yes we need to create safe spaces online for our students as well.  Manslow's Hiearchy of Needs also shows up in early childhood studies as well.  Joy Bunn my Early Child hood teacher really worked me on this plus other things to help  me and others to work with the llttle ones better.  Sorry about your dad. I can tell you admired him a lot.  Empathy will assist all of us to become better teachers and our students to become community activists who will finally be allowed and to also allow themselves to help America/the world change.  And also Nate you do indeed work with american students and students who speak many languages. Pod Casts are excellent and you can indeed  slow them  down so that students can understand things better on the information is being created. We are curators, creators,we can locate resources that are wonderful for our students to learn from.   But at the end of the day you use your own talents and abilities in order to pull these things together to enrich your classroom.

Comment
  • That we both used and will use our talents in order to help them.  And yes we need to create safe spaces online for our students as well.  Manslow's Hiearchy of Needs also shows up in early childhood studies as well.  Joy Bunn my Early Child hood teacher really worked me on this plus other things to help  me and others to work with the llttle ones better.  Sorry about your dad. I can tell you admired him a lot.  Empathy will assist all of us to become better teachers and our students to become community activists who will finally be allowed and to also allow themselves to help America/the world change.  And also Nate you do indeed work with american students and students who speak many languages. Pod Casts are excellent and you can indeed  slow them  down so that students can understand things better on the information is being created. We are curators, creators,we can locate resources that are wonderful for our students to learn from.   But at the end of the day you use your own talents and abilities in order to pull these things together to enrich your classroom.

Children
No Data